Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Acid Folk Remix Project: Spy Versus I
So, I was at the office this morning, downloading Chris Mastheim’s version of “Winter is Blue” when that ol’ devil DivShare dumped some major-ass spy-ware onto my work PC, practically crippling the poor thing.

DivShare has been getting constantly sketchier over the last year and this was the last straw. Therefore, as soon as I have time, the Acid Folk Remix Project DivShare play-list will be replaced with something more humane.

In the meantime, PLEASE DON’T CLICK ON ANY DIVSHARE LINKS!

2 comments:

Mark E. Rich said...

Weird! I have had problems with BooMP3 recently. My Mozilla crashes every time I even try to browse my folders to upload a new track. Know of any other mp3 uploaders?

Biggie Samuels said...

BooMP3 is weird. The way all you need to provide is an email address, you don't even need to create an account. And how do you download a file?

As for DivShare - I'm never going near it again.

Don't know of any other services that let you create a Flash player, though.