Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Acid Folk Remix Project: Blue Christmas
Nick Krgovich of No Kids (formerly P:ano) has allowed me to add his lo-fi version of Vashti Bunyan's "Winter is Blue" to
the DivShare play-list. If he can find me the original multi-track cassette, I might even get a shot a doing a bona fide remix of this one.

Nick's "Winter is Blue" originally appeared a few years back, on a Christmas-special CDR called "I Come on All Ye" that he released under the name Chris Mastheim. I'm not making this up. The first song was called "Midnight Mass Ass". Well worth snagging a copy, if you can track one down.

More good things of this nature to come, hopefully.

Chris Mastheim - "Winter is Blue"

[Note: The DivShare play-list that was originally embedded in the Acid Folk Remix Project posts has been replaced by a series of BooMP3 players.]

[Additional note: If the BooMP3 players don't appear, please click here. Thanks.]

No comments: