Friday, May 02, 2008



Tonight? Alright!

Sorry about relying on embedded multimedia content, in lieu of any actual posts. This is honestly one of the busiest and most stressful periods of my entire life. Please bear with me. Normal service will be resumed.

Just to show how out of the loop I am right now, I must confess to having only just noticed that the mighty Antipop Consortium have reformed! How did this pass me by? Antipop are one of my absolute favorite musical acts of all time!

I have a lot on my plate right now, Kenneth.

2 comments:

C O said...

The mighty APC? Holy crap! One of the better shows I've seen this decade...

Understand the busy/stressed axis. Grad show, 2 more shows, mom & dad & gf in town, work and supposed to move house in the middle of it...

I hear we're going to be neighbours soon.

crys said...

busy busy?
what's happenin' sammmmm?