Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wheee!
Well, there I was getting all excited/concerned about SeeqPod and it turns out that everyone else is getting all hot-under-the-collar about the magic of divShare. Thanks to Christopher O for pointing this out, by the way.

Seems like a good time to remind you that the very talented Oren Ambarchi is Vancouver bound. No excuse for missing this one, people. And just in case you want to know what you're in for, here's a song via the magic of divShare.



I can only suppose that Mr Ambarchi wouldn't mind me sharing this with you Flash-style for the purpose of promoting his show. I'm pretty sure I got this track from a Wire Tapper compilation and that isn't on any of his albums.

But I don't intend to make a habit of posting other people's music on this blog, without their permission. Maybe just the occasional tantalizing glimpse or rarity. Nothing anyone would feel the need to get upset about.

Anyhoo, here are the full details of that show:

Wednesday October 17

Gord Grdina (Vancouver) - 8pm
Nicolas Bragg (Vancouver) - 9pm

Oren Ambarchi (Australia) - 10pm

Bill Frisell (USA) - 11pm

Scotiabank Dance Centre,
677 Davie Street, Vancouver
Tickets $15/$10, available at Zulu Records and Scratch

2 comments:

Carly M said...

see you there!

glad the divShare worked for ya. Thanks to FM Shades for that one, actually.

Christopher O said...

Oops, I'm at school and I guess Carly M left her Blogger account open. I'm not she.