Sunday, October 14, 2007

Highly Recommended
Kris has been on a couple of the trips to the States this year, leaving me at home to the tend to The Sneefler's every whim and fancy. Earlier in the year she went off to LA to visit friends and more recently she went to New York on business.

On each occasion, she managed to catch a live set by the rather wonderful Brooklyn experimental pop band High Places. On the second occasion, she also managed to pick up a copy of the band's fine and swanky new 7" picture disc. I commend it most highly. You can buy it here.

I tried to embed a track using Seeqpod but it wouldn't work, for some reason.
It wasn't even from the 7" but it would have given you a pretty good idea of the Noriko Tujiko-meets-Adventures in Stereo goodness that these kids have going on (obscure references, I know, cheers). Oh well, you'll have to take my word for it.

No comments: