Tuesday, May 08, 2007

UK Post-Rock MP3 Appeal
I've started work on compiling the third UK post-rock compilation CDR and have found - horror of horrors - that a couple of key tracks are missing from my collection. Anyone who can Yousendit across MP3s of the following tracks will receive the eternal gratitude of this here blog.

Laika - "Bad Times" (sold the CD for some reason)
Moonshake - "Second Hand Clothes" (12" currently languishing in storage)
The Third Eye Foundation - "Universal Cooler" (only ever has this on a dubbed tape)

And while we're at it, here's my current UKPR wish-list. Anyone who can steer me towards reasonably priced vinyl copies of the following will blah blah blah, you know the rest.

The Hair and Skin Trading Company - any LPs or 12"s
Main - "Motion Pool" and "Hydra Calm" LPs
Seefeel - "Quique" LP (apparently, Too Pure is about to re-issue the CD!)
The Third Eye Foundation "Semtex" and "In Version" LPs (confusingly, there's also a 12" called "Semtex" - which I also want, come to think of it)

3 comments:

Christopher O said...

Hmm...all I have is Main's "Kaon" ep...Hook me up with the cd-r if you want. Just finished a drone/phonography/electroacoustic/omkyo mix. Downloaded Traktor and decided to give it a test run...hours of fun Trades?

Biggie Samuels said...

I'm into it. I love to trade mixes. The post-rock mix is scheduled to touch down early next month.

Christopher O said...

cool. the acid folk ones please me to this day. I just noticed I misspelled "onkyo" in the last post. oopsy