Friday, January 26, 2007

Blog Gap Bollocks-Ah!
As predicted, my return to the working world has rather slowed down my blogging efforts - I haven't even had time to find any more kick-ass YouTube content for Carl Impostume's delectation.

By way of apology, I'd like to turn your attention to this excellent blog and this interview with the mighty, magnificent Mordant Music, conducted by K-Punk himself. Turns out that these guys have really hip taste in music (Richard Youngs!) I believe that one of them was also in a Bark Psychosis-esque UK post-rock band called Deadstock. What's not to like?

That's my latest Recently Played list from work, above. Almost completely lacking in abstract electronica because it's not really good music to work to but don't take that to mean I haven't been keeping up on the work of M Rosner, Tu M' et al. Y'know... all your faves.

4 comments:

mapsadaisical said...

Thank you kind stranger. You have such taste.

Biggie Samuels said...

Boy, you must GoogleBlogSearch yourself, like, every single day.

Keep up the good work.

mapsadaisical said...

*mutual backslapping*

Nah, I have better things to do with my life, unsurprisingly (in fact I was alerted to the link by the hordes of people stampeding from your blog to mine).

I've just got that new M Rosner. Good, innit?

Biggie Samuels said...

Hmm... You can tell if people are looking at your blog and where they came from? This Wordpress business might be worth invetigating. Or maybe you can do that with Blogger and I just don't know how.

I also don't know how to write HTML hyperlinks into Blogger comments but if I did I'd be linking you to my Feb 1 post on new electronica, which explains why I haven't heard the whole M Rosner album.