Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Intermission.
At the end of this week, I'll be heading off to the UK for a vacation - so I won't be posting for a little while. In the meantime, why not let the music do the talking by asking me to send you a copy of one or both of my new mix CDs. Track listings below.

I also have a few copies of these old mixes left.

Sam's Mix CD for Summer 2006.
The Fall - "Assume"

Espers - "Cruel Strom"
Current 93 - "idumaea"
Legendary Pink Dots - "Feathers at Dawn"
Scott Walker - "A Lover Loves"
Kate Bush - "King of the Mountain"
AFX - "Klopjob"
Wiley - "Icepole (Remix)"
Trim - "Bastard"
Razor X Productions - "I Don't Know"
Rhythm and Sound - "Never Tell You"
Giuseppe Ielasi - untitled
Greg Davis - "Swell (Brisbane Reversion)"
Keith Fullerton Whitman - "2nd Early Monolith"
And some extracts from the TV show "Home Movies"

Post-Punk.
The Fall - "New Face in Hell (Session Version)"
The Blue Orchids - "Disney Boys"
Wire - "Map Ref 41N 83W"
Swell Maps - "Full Moon in My Pocket"
Pere Ubu - "Non-Alignment Pact"
The Pop Group - "Thief of Fire"
PIL - "Swan Lake"
Scritti Politti - "Skank Bloc Bologna"
The Raincoats - "Only Loved at Night"
The Slits - "Typical Girls"
Liliput - "You Did It"
Young Marble Giants - "Final Day"
ESG - "Erase You"
Liquid Liquid - "Cavern"
23 Skidoo - "FUGI"
This Heat - "Sleep"

No comments: