Saturday, October 04, 2003

New issue of Discorder finally out, so I don't have to worry about that any more. My articles didn't turn out so well, but what are you going to do? I got another email from Noriko, too late for including it in the article, so here it is for your delectation...

Thank you for replying Noriko. I just have a few more questions and then I should have enough material for my article.

(i) How invoved are you with the graphic design for your releases? How important is this aspect of the work?

it's not so important,as i guess i'm not so talented for this,
but i enjoyed it a lot to make my cd's covers, as i was into my album, cd, which is including cover somehow.

(ii) Is there a message you're trying to get out to the world with your music? If so, what is it? If not, why not?

enjoy those shits.

(iii) Have you made a conscious effort to sing in Japanese more?

no.

(iv) Why did you move to Paris?

because my boyfriend is living in paris, aslo because i wanted to move.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again for all your help.

Sam.

No comments: