Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Just got asked to interview Fennesz for Discorder magazine (I was their THIRD choice, which smarts a bit). I agreed to do it by email. I don't really want to do it at all but I don't want some clueless idiot to do it either (e.g. the fucking moron who wrote the horribly inaccurate Fennesz entry on All Music Guide). Anyway, in my experience, nothing comes of these things, more often that not.

Can't recommend the great man's "Live in Japan" CD highly enough, by the way. A superb "greatest hits" set and thus a great introduction to the work of one of the most talented players in music today. You know what to do.

Great to see that the final issue of Alan Moore's "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" is finally available. Let's just try not to mention the movie, okay? Sometimes it ain't easy being a nerd.

No comments: